Grind up some rolled oats.
(I have a coffee grinder dedicated to spices, so I use that).
Add some cottage cheese.
Egg and cinnamon.
I used an egg substitute (like Egg Beaters), but I just found this and might try one of these options next time. (But seriously, one egg isn't a bad thing. I had the substitute, so I used it.)
- 2 T cornstarch = 1 egg
- 2 T arrowroot flour = 1 egg
- 2 T potato starch = 1 egg
- 1 heaping T soy powder + 2 T water = 1 egg
- 1 T soy milk powder + 1 T cornstarch + 2 T water = 1 egg
- 1 banana = 1 egg in cakes
- 1 T milled flax seed and 3 T water = 1 egg
The batter was a little thick, so I added applesauce. Milk would work too.
I topped mine with more applesauce that I’d heated in the microwave.
Carb craving satisfied.